A luxurious Turkish gulet
The Captain Jack is a Turkish gulet. It isn’t a particularly fast sailing ship, but it is a very stable ship which offers a comfortable voyage under nearly every circumstance. Boasting a length of more than thirty metres, there’s more than enough room aboard the Captain Jack for your own private spot.
Enjoy a comfortable deck
On the front deck, there’s a large dining table, a bench and some beanbags. At the back, you’ll find a large table as well as cosy mattresses where you can relax and enjoy some shade when necessary. The sun deck is also equipped with cosy mattresses and can hold at least twelve people. There’s also the possibility of spending your night on the sundeck, sleeping under the stars.
The ship is equipped with a swim ladder for easy access after taking a dip. The salt water can easily be washed off with the hand shower on deck.
Inside, all the confort
The ship has a spacious main cabin with a large table and benches. Drinks are served at the bar; that is if the crew hasn’t already provided you with one.
The individual cabins have a double bed and sufficient closet space. The portholes offer an amazing view of the clear blue water and the delightful smell of briny ocean air. Each cabin has its own bathroom including a wash table, shower and toilet. Each guest will also get their own cushions, sheets and towels.
Guest: 14 max.
Crew: captain, cook, sailor, hostess.
- Cabins: 8 (2 master and 6 double / 4 cabins completely new), each cabin has its bathroom with shower, toilet and hairdryer, the crew has its own cabins.
- Salon: seating area with dining table and sofa, TV, satellite, notebook PC, Internet.
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, ice maker and a freezer.
- Air conditioning: available, FULL A / C at extra cost:
75 euros per day, up to 3 hours during the evening (when it is very hot we are of course flexible with this).
- Music system: in the saloon, on deck and in each cabin.
- Fishing equipment, snorkel gear, windsurf, canoe.
- Optional: watersports facilities.
- Built: 2001, refit 2010
- Type: Ketch
- Lenght: 33 MTR
- Width: 8 MTR
- Engine: 2 X 400 HP Iveco
- Speed: 12 knots
- Electricity: 220 V / 24 V / 12 V
- Electronic system: VHF, depth sounder, Radar, GPS,
- Compass, All navigation Equipment
- Generator: 32 KW
- Fuel: 8.000 litre
- Clean water tank: 9.000 litre
- Small boat: Joker Boat: Mt 5, 40 HP
24 life jackets, 2 life rafts for 24 passengers, fire extinguishers in every cabin, fire alarm.