April 29th - May 6th
Yoga Cruise with mariette
Basic yoga, Tibetan yoga & yin/do-in yoga.
Classes in English , NL spoken
The ultimate way to relax and recharge.
In these holidays in Turkey you’ll visit amazing turquoise bays, picturesque islands and villages. It is a full week of being on and in turquoise clear water, lazing in the sunshine and yoga twice a day with stunning views. Boatlife on this amazing yacht is all about freedom, space, connecting to nature, fresh inspiration, playfulness and plenty of quality time for yourself You’ll be taken amazing care of by the excellent crew!
Waking up with beautiful views in our morning yoga. Freshly energized, you can splash into the water and a delicious breaky is ready for you. We cruise, sail & there is plenty of free time. We stop at idyllic bays where you can swim, snorkel, relax with a book, or just laze in the sunshine. You can use a supboard to explore the surroundings or go for a walk, visit picturesque villages. After a delicious lunch from our amazing cook we continue to another beautiful place. Relaxing & sailing depending on wind conditions. The Captain knows the area so well he always manages to surprise us with his excellent choice of serene bays to explore and stay overnight. In the early evening we have our second yoga class. Our Yogashala is again stunning nature itself. We mostly practice on the boat and sometimes also on land or on a jetty. Always with a view.
Relaxing into our sunset vibe.
You can enjoy drinks and a beautiful dinner, good company and may be some music. The starry night are amazing here! If you wish you can spend the night underneath the stars or you sleep in your cosy cabin.
About Mariette :
Yoga teacher since 2006 and teacher trainer since 2009 will guide you in a playful, relaxed, natural, joyful and inspiring way. She will help you explore & go deeper, progress, surrender in your practice during the week. So you experience all the benefits in your body, your energy and your mind. Feeling your true potential, letting go, relaxing. Styles: Basic yoga, Tibetan yoga, yin/do-in yoga. Mariette regularly teaches yogacruises, loves outdooryoga especially in this amazing nature. Inspiration and tools for daily life!
All levels welcome. This is an English yoga cruise, but of course instructions in Dutch (and other languages) are also possible wherever needed.
Mariette also offers massages during the cruise.
More info about Mariette : www.kiflow.nl
- Basic cabins / Shared cabin/ shared bed – early bird 1090€ until January the 15th > regular price 1290€ – deposit required of 350€ to confirm your booking
- Luxury cabins = shared cabin/ shared bed – early bird 1190€ until January the 15th> regular price 1390€ – deposit required of 350€ to confirm your booking
- Your own cabin – only possible with the basic cabin – early bird 1550€ until January the 15th > regular price 1750€ – deposit required of 500€ to confirm your booking
- Our loyal customers get a 50€ discount from their second cruises on all their trips on all the prices
– 2 yoga classes per day (no class on the of arrival)
– 3 meals a day (one evening, we eat ashore at your own expense)
– drinks (tea, coffee, water, soft drinks, local beer and wine)
– Wifi on board
– Towels and bed linen
Not included : flights, transfer to boat 25€ per ride, your eventual visa if needed, supplement visa Symi eventually, tipping crew
Where? The closest airports are Dalaman and Rhodes and are accessible by flights from all the biggest european cities
*Minimum of 8 participants to run the cruise and 12 maximum
What they say about it:
MORE INFO ABOUT THIS CRUISE?
Download our brochure and get a special offer!