September 16th - 23th
Gay Yoga Cruise (gay men) with Matt
Hatha - Pranayamas - Meditation
Classes in English
Matt doesn’t believe ‘being gay’ should define his travel choices but having a gay or gay-friendly stay can enhance the experience allowing to settle in a safe environment and help to build a community. If you add to this some yoga, a boat, the Turkish coast and the Greek Islands then it becomes a fantastic opportunity to escape and let go and cultivate your authenticity as a gay men
An unique experience, a full week of yoga (2 classes every day), lazing in the sun, listening to sea, pampering your eyes with the most beautiful views of Turkey & Greece, enjoying a delicious mediterranean meal and relaxing, meeting new friends, reconnecting to the nature and your true self.
During this yoga cruise Matt will offer a morning guided meditation followed by a more active yoga class to set your energy in motion. The week will be very progressive in terms of practice and therefore accessible to all levels.
The yoga isn’t naked but clothing is optional on the boat.
The lessons are for beginners as well as for the more advanced yoga practitioners. Everyone can participate during this yoga cruise. Sailing and yoga are alternated with delicious meals, a visit to Greek best spots, relaxing on the sun deck and a dive in the clear, azure sea water.
Minimum of 8 participants to run the cruise and 12 maximum
About Matt teaching yoga :
Matt – The Bearded Naked Yogi is a dedicated practitioner and teacher of hatha yoga and a spiritual philosopher and guide for our modern age.
Born in the United Kingdom and now living in Spain, he has been teaching across the globe since 2016 with a growing worldwide community of students stretching westward from New Zealand to the west coast of the United States.
Matt is passionate that the practice of yoga should not be complicated – he sees yoga as a complete practice of simplicity, honesty and self-understanding. He teaches that the practice of yoga is available to everyone, regardless of flexibility or physical strength, and that even the simplest of movements contain profound benefits for our bodies and our minds.
His classes and retreats are firmly rooted in the ancient traditions of yoga and delivered with his friendly, engaging style of teaching combined with his deep understanding of the human condition.
Students return again and again to experience his teachings of yoga as they should be – simple, honest and delivered with a smile.
To know more about Matt : www.thebeardednakedyogi.com
- Basic cabins / Shared cabin/ shared bed – early bird 1090€ until March the 15th > regular price 1290€ – deposit required of 350€ to confirm your booking
- Luxury cabins = shared cabin/ shared bed – early bird 1190€ until March the 15th> regular price 1390€ – deposit required of 350€ to confirm your booking
- Your own cabin – only possible with the basic cabin – early bird 1550€ until March the 15th > regular price 1750€ – deposit required of 500€ to confirm your booking
- Our loyal customers get a 50€ discount from their second cruises on all their trips on all the prices
– 2 yoga classes per day (no class on the day of arrival)
– 3 meals a day (one evening, we eat ashore at your own expense)
– drinks (tea, coffee, water, soft drinks, local beer and wine)
– Wifi on board
– Towels and bed linen
Not included : flights, transfer to boat 25€ per ride, your eventual visa if needed, supplement visa Symi eventually, tipping crew
Where? The closest airports are Dalaman and Rhodes and are accessible by flights from all the biggest european cities
*Minimum of 8 participants to run the cruise and 12 maximum
What they say about it:
MORE INFO ABOUT THIS CRUISE?
Download our brochure and get a special offer!