OCTOBER 21th - 28th
Yoga + Breathwork Cruise with Serge & ROD
Hatha - Vinyasa - Yin - Breathwork
Classes in English / EN/FR spoken
A unique Yoga experience!
IMAGINE… a full week of yoga (2 classes every day), lazing in the sun, listening to the sea, pampering your eyes with the most beautiful views of Turkey, enjoying a delicious meal and relaxing, reconnecting to the nature and your true self.
During this yoga cruise, Serge will offer you a guided meditation followed by a more active yoga class in the morning to set your energy in motion. The week will be very progressive in terms of practice and therefore accessible to all levels. The week will start with Hatha practice and how to find the magic in your tadasana, evolving in the basic elements of flow and Vinyasa practice depending of the group.
In the afternoon/evening, Serge will take you on a Yin journey. Yin yoga is a powerful yet passive and profound practice.
Slowing down, muscles release & stretches in the deep tissues (fascia), inviting the body to an energy-saving mode.
A Yin practice coupled with restorative moves will surely ensure an ultimate relaxation and later on a good night sleep.
For 3 evenings, Rod will guide us through a breathwork sessions instead of the yin practice.
About Serge teaching yoga
Falling 7 times, stand up 8. This Japanese saying summarises his philosophy of life and approach of yoga. His teaching style is fun and accessible for everyone to allow to students to feel at ease and bring the self-discovery and challenge awareness in their practice. All the elements will be reunited to relax, release and let go…and have fun as well of course.
More info about Serge: www.sergeyogaclub.com
Roderick combines holotropic Breathwork with Shamanistic techniques from different lineages. He has extensive experience working with plant medicine and has studied with Shipibo and Huni Kuin medicine people and currently is a student of a Paco Shaman, the Inca medicine people of Northern Peru. He is also a licensed yoga teacher (200 hr TT) and breathwork coach (CRKBO and GRO acknowledged).
- Basic cabins / Shared cabin/ shared bed – Early bird 1090€ until March the 15th > Regular price 1290€ – Deposit required of 350€ to confirm your booking.
- Luxury cabins = shared cabin/ shared bed – Early bird 1190€ until March the 15th> Regular price 1390€ – Deposit required of 350€ to confirm your booking.
- Your own cabin – only possible with the basic cabin – Early bird 1550€ until March the 15th > Regular price 1750€ – Deposit required of 500€ to confirm your booking.
- SPECIAL TRIP DISCOVERY for Yoga teachers : we propose to 4 teachers maximum interested to run a yoga cruise next year to join this cruise for 390€ only (shared cabin, excluding flights/transfers). Contact us for more information.
- Our loyal customers get a 50€ discount from their second cruises on all their trips on all the prices.
– 2 yoga classes per day (no class on the day of arrival + 3 breathwork sessions instead of 3 evenings classes)
– 3 meals a day (one evening, we eat ashore at your own expense)
– drinks (tea, coffee, water, soft drinks, local beer and wine)
– Wifi on board
– Towels and bed linen
Not included: flights, transfer to boat 25€ per ride, your eventual visa if needed, supplement visa Symi eventually, tipping crew
Where? The closest airports are Dalaman and Rhodes and are accessible by flights from all the biggest european cities.
*Minimum of 8 participants to run the cruise and 12 maximum
What they say about it:
MORE INFO ABOUT THIS CRUISE?
Download our brochure and get a special offer!